Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Medical? am i depressed, maybe bipolor or even PMDD?

cant sleep, my moods are up and down, and i cant think straight, and i have anxiety over the smallest things.
Answer:
You need to go see a doctor or counselor. No one on here can correctly diagnose you . Take that quiz it helps you find out if you have signs of bipolar disorder. It gives you an idea of what you have so you can talk to your doctor or counselor about it. Also check out web md's depression information. It really does help to understand what you have. I originally thought I was just depressed but turned out that I'm bipolar.
Don't sweat the small stuff.
You could just be stresses. It is hard to make an assumption based on just the info listed above. A pattern would possible indicate Bipolar or PMDD. You really need to see your doctor and tell them your concerns. They will ask the appropriate questions and give you a series of test.
It is your mind and body and if you feel something is not right and you cannot put a specific event(s) in place to cause the symptoms, seek medical intervention.
I don't think anyone can answer that but a doctor. It could be either. Call an make an appointment soon. There is alot of great meds. out there no matter what it is. My friend is bipolor and takes meds. He also had trouble sleep for weeks and then for weeks he could not get enough sleep. Now he is doing great. Hope you find the answer. GOOD LUCK
Wow you just described me...my moods are so off the level it's sad really. Not only do I suffer from anxiety, but also have panic disorder, OCD, and have social anxiety, plus I suffer from bouts of depression. What I have is bipolar disorder%26gt; (%26lt;manic depression)among my OCd, and anxiety/panic, but that doesn't mean that's what you have. You probably should have a visit with your doctor or therapist so they can get to the bottom of things and from there get the help/meds you might need. It could just be from stress or just might be PMDD. Either way check with a professional for the right answer hun. Good luck and if you do breathing patterns for the anxiety it will help. Just find breathing steps that feel right for you.
http://sensitive-psychoworld.blogspot.co...
See http://www.ezy-build.net.nz/~shaneris... on pages 2 %26 6: there is a self test website on page 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net