Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mental Tiredness?

My eyes kinda feel heavy, and I pretty much have trouble focusing on things, this happens when I just took a 1 hour nap.
Answer:
Um, Im pretty sure this is totally normal. You have this certain gland in your brain, forgot what its called, but I think it starts with a 'P'. This tells the difference between night and day and basically schedules your metabolism's alarm clock. Taking does help improve brain functioning, but if it's not a habit that you do every day, it will make you tired bbecause your body's not used to it. I hope this helps!
Being mentally drained is becoming more common in today's day. It's a sign of stress in your everyday life. Help to lessen this by easing your stressors, getting lots of rest and eating balanced meals. Try yoga or some form of relaxation techniques to reduce stress and feel mentally healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net