Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mental issue?

Yeah i just feel so weird about school work, i feel as if though i dont get a 90% on all my work im a failure and will never get anywhere.

So what can i do to not feel like that?

And without stressing myself with hours of studying?
Answer:
It is good that you are motivated, but obviously this bothers you, so I suggest you try to accept yourself as normal and that you don't have to compete with anyone but yourself. No one is perfect and you shouldn't obsess about it.
First off, there's nothing wrong with wanting to do well in school. I wish I had had that sort of drive when I was in school. I never studied and just breezed through both HS and university.

I'd get a healthy balance going of studying and fun. Maybe some exercise for stress reduction.
Eat healthy, meditate, journal, exercise and try to enjoy life. If you are really having problems dealing with this see a counselor, psychologist, or psychiatrist to get the proper diagnosis.;
Get a social life.
Read page 2 at http://www.ezy-build.net.nz/~ (.net.nz/~shaneris) and practise one of the 5 relaxation methods there, and see the conquering stress site. Also http://www.coping.org Repeat and write down 5 times every morning: "It's OK to be less than perfect."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net