Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mental health facilities are they hell or helpful? What are your experiences, only if you have had experiences


Answer:
My experiences have been very positive. The small sacrifices are well worth the reward of feeling better.
i have been in a mental hospital in and out patience 10 times, no joke. going to the hospital only worked when i told myself i wanted to get better lots of times i was put on a hold and had to stay 72 hours even if i said no. it also depends on which hospital you go to some are horrid but some are really nice. i normally stay like one month and i am a teenager so i have always been in the adolescent unit.
I went into the psyche ward of a hospital to detox from oxycontin. I was also depressed. Although it was very scary my first day there I got so much out of the experience.

I was in there with people who strictly had depression and mental problems as well as addicts who were detoxing. It turned out we pretty much all had the same sort of problems going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net