Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Medical question?

Okay, just recently I've beeing "seeing stuff %26%26 hearing stuff" ... I know it's actually happening because I've gotten a fine %26%26 a palent %26%26 a necklace from it... anyways, about a day in a half ago, I was singing a song to my old stuff animals, then voices in my head told me " you'll find what you are looking at your old house tonight alone bring no one " .. I went, but I went at 8ish, nothing happened but there was gibberish over the walls around 11ish a spirit.. came and brought me, took me back in time what happened in that house etc... there was scratches all over me... i got a tresspassing fine from being there, but.. why was I bleeding in the shower? :%26#92; from the scratches?
Answer:
I'm not sure but what ever happened sounds really scarey to me i would visit your doctor and explain this to him.
have you had a traumatic event in your life recently that might trigger your brain to think and say weird things,I'm not sure what else to suggest but i hope you are OK now .
take care
Lay off the hootch
I think maybe you should ask your doctor, he can treat the scratches at the same time.
wow thats scary! u need to seek med help b 4 u get hurt
Hi,

That sounds really bad, i hope your ok. You shouldn't listen to these voices, espcially if they are putting you in dangerous situations..like being at your own late at night. I think you need to go to your Gp and get refered to a phychiatric nurse for an assessment. This sounds worse than it is, it's juat a little questionnaire thing but it will help them clarify what's going on and perhaps give ou something to stop the voices. Many individuals experience this type of thing...if they didn't there would be many mental health professionals out of work.

For your own safety please go and seek someone as soon as possible.

Best of luck
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net