Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mental power?

I am a sort of bright student.(I've scored 93% in my last class). But when I attend some other class (like NTSE classes or anything extra-curricular like that), I find that the mental alertness is not there.(like, I learn a new concept, and the teacher gives some notes on that. But I fully understand the concept, only when I got through it at home slowly). Again,during class room situations, I seem to be very slow(I am doing the 3rd ques when my friend etc are doing the 8th etc) My speed seems to decline considerably in the classroom, while i can do the same thing quite fast at home.
Please give my some tips to increase my speed. Thanks
Answer:
Everyone learns at their own pace. Being able to regurgiate information isn't a way to decide intelligence.

Slower learning means you will also retain the information longer. So don't change a thing. If it is a big concern talk to your teach and maybe you can get some in school assistance.

If you are in college you might get an hour or two of tutoring and use it to talk to them about study habbits.

Out side of those ideas, many people turn to meditation and breathing techniques to help remove the stress of situations where they might feel a tendancy to get a mental block when they feel on the spot.
Concentration.
At ur home ur relaxed in ur own atmosphere
friends put u off and ppl in class mayb u cud do sum stuff in a quiet classroom on ur own in lunch break or after school
also take omega three its good for ya and ur brain
Anxiety can affect how you comprehend questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net