Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mental dullness?

I've done an IQ test and I scored at a little above average, yet My mind feels dull and blank at times. For example when I am buying something in a shop, I can never work out quickly in my mind how much change I should get. I'm depressed most of the time is this the cause?
Answer:
sluggishness of judgment could be due to depression some times. It has nothing to do with your above average IQ. Some people are know to have extraordinary IQ, and they fail to perform daily routine works, but their IQ is not mere above average. Their IQ is too high in comparison to normal population. There are only 40-50 people in this world who have high IQ like this.
it could be
Your just probably getting frustrated when out in public.
Yes, depression is the cause. Depression makes you go dull or blank.
The environment in shops is engineered to make you feel dull, they figure if you are on auto-pilot you will make purchases without over-analysing and therefore spend more.

As for working out your change, do you do lots of mental arithmetic or is it just when you are buying something that you think about it?

If you want to improve your ability to do calculations in your head you need to practice, the more you practice the easier it gets. Same as everything else...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net