Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mental exhaustion symptoms?

I believe that I am physically and mentally exhuasted and need to know what to do about it?

Symptoms...
Wanting to go to sleep alot
Lethergy
Feeling run down alot
Very low body temperatures (34.7*C or 94.4*F) when waking
Feeling as though everything is piontless and meaningless
Feeling of mandaneness to everything
Feeling exhausted like a paraniod would, thinking "Do I really need to bother with this issue"
Overwhelming sense of "I cannot be bothered"
Everything has no feeling of meaning
I never seem to feel much emotion
I never want to do anything, other than stop working
Feeling as though everything is sort of "dry and desert lke, like there is no water" metaphorically speaking. I can't get nothing out of anything.
I feel like everything is dead.
I do not feel sad or low though, just very tired all the time.

The situations to which I have to exert my self is well out of my control, like medical problems, money problems etc, happening a lot

What should I do?
Answer:
Sounds like you are suffering from acute depression and, with all you are going through, no wonder! Some people (like myself) have problems with chronic depression. No matter what is going on in my life, I am depressed; medication helpse manage it. Other people experience depression brought on by stresses in their life. It may be temporary, but still warrants treatment.

My suggestion would be to see a counselor or psychiatrist who can properly determine if you have depression or some other ailment. Do not feel bad about seeking help for this; it is a disease just like having a flu or anything else "physical" and treatment such as therapy and/or medication may really help. People suffering from depression complain that they 'never enjoy anything' and this is what really made me think it could be a psychological condition you are suffering from. Good luck.
hi, sounds like u have been (and are) going through a lot...it seems things have been quite difficult for u! i'm sorry to hear that...
well, i'm not an expert doctor, but here are some steps i suggest u follow:
first of all, have a check up to find out if ur blood hasn't weakened i.e. that nothing is wrong with u physically bcoz if u r low on b12 or something then maybe that's y u r feeling this way!
if u r fine physically, u need to be evaluated mentally. u sound depressed to me or perhaps psychologically burn out as u suggested. maybe some counseling would help u deal with the stress more effectively and pass through the stuff u have been having to deal with...
when things go wrong, we could really start experiencing it in our bodies and we need a way to relieve ourselves from the effect of our burdens..u need to move out of this difficult circle u r in so that u could start focusing on the good stuff in ur life so that u get more of it (the good stuff)..
i know talk is easy, but i really hope u get through this and things get better for u!
good luck!
I hear what you are going through, it's a very busy busy life. You may think this not a good idea but lay off the cokes and coffee to a min. and then only when you are having an extremely stressful day. Try to get a pattern of sleep with about 8-10 hours. Take a book or something to draw, just make it your time until you fall alseep. Drink a glass of water every hour and hydrate your body. Take your walking chores as exercise and put your favorite soothing music with you, plug it in and just wave to all those people you don't want to talk with. Console those you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net