Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mental Problems?

Look, there are quite a few quirks in me which I still don't get, and I would like a nice answer to maybe see what is it that goes inside my head. I have numbered them, so maybe you can answer each you one numbered as well. Feel free to present experiences and ideas as well. And remember: Promote RESPECT. No trolling nor flaming please.

[kthxbai] :)

01: Sometimes, I leave my iPod on when I go to sleep, and without noticing, I may have the song in repeat. Eventually, when I wake up, it sounds different. I may hear it again, but it may have a different tone, like high pitched beat, or squeeky voice.

02: As I said above about music, I sometimes hear songs at different paces. At times, I listen to fast paced beats, meanwhile I hear the same one maybe another day at a slower pace. Don't know why. :S

03: For some reason, people are attracted to eyes and hands... I'm attracted to feet, and glasses for some reason as well...

Thanks In Advance For Your Help!
Answer:
You might have a hearing poblem with regards one and two, or a problem with the part of your brain that affects hearing. Do you hear sounds differently often? So long as you don't hear voices or feel paranoia connected with it, I think you're fine.

Foot fetishes are perfectly normal (to do with mix-ups in the part of your brain that controls arousal, as genitalia is next to feet in the body map... or something), and liking glasses is, although not as well heard of, not exactly going to harm anybody. Possibly it is a sign of liking intelligence/older people, depending on circumstance.

I hope that helped.
for problems 1 and 2 check your batteries... these machines are never made perfect. for #3 we are all different, to each their own. be glad you're different somehow. diagnosis... sorry quite normal.
I have reached a diagnosis.
YOU ARE COMPLETLY FU@KING CRAZY!
Welcome to the rest of us.
Almighty God is the best Healer. Get connected with Him by repentance and prayers, and He can give you a wonderful life of peace, joy, and hope. God loves you, and you are precious to Him. Never, never, miss Heaven for anything of this miserable world. Go to church to get a free counseling in the Bible from a pastor. Best wishes for happiness and Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net