Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mental disorder?

To start off, until recently I've been more self-kept. Not totally anti-social but very few friends to help me by, as I said until recently I've actually been going out with friends hanging out etc.

So I keep a lot of **** inside of me, anger, frustration but there are moments which happen every once in a while where I have spasm-like moments. Not like terrets but more like frustration outbreaks where I'll twitch and kind of mummble, not load like a yell but like a "baahh." Ha, but yeah, I have those moments, does anyone know what this is? With this, I can't bring myself to a yell, I have never screamed.

Also, I have very acute hearing so just little taps that I haven't heard will bring me into a slight moment of paranoia.

Know what the hell this is? I've had this since I was a child.
Answer:
You poor thing, it would be really hard for u not knowing why ur behaviour of late has been like this. I have sufferd Social Phobia %26 paranoia was a big effect for me so I can relate to the accute hearing %26 being paranoid.

I think councelling by a Psychologist would be ur best bet as keeping emotions locked up inside can cause terrible side effects.

Good Luck
xx
You really need to go to the doctor. Thats not normal.
u might be schizophrenic
Well, first off, there are numerous types of terrets!

Secondly, I have a pretty good idea I think of what your dealing with. I've felt like that too. Where I really just don't have any interest in other people. It seems so much easier to just "let things go", but when you get down to it, your still holding onto all of the crap going on!
And I understand the times when you just want to yell! Sometimes it seems like slow motion might be better, but then things would be boring..so..nothing seems to work..

Thirdly, I would say that even though it may be kinda scary, making an appointment with a counselor or psyhcologist(not psyhchiatrist) would be your first step. Just be honest, and real about whats going on. I know that theres a kind of stigma for people in counseling, but they are the ones really taking care of themselves too.
Self diagnosis is not the best way to go. There are so many specifics and different kinds of EVERYTHING...Remember, psychologists did have to endure YEARS of school to know what they know.

Just find someone you feel comfprtable with. Don't settle.
Isn't that titus the ear infection where sounds drive you crazy and sound alot louder then they actually are.
If someone upsets you then say something you don't have to be outright rude just subtle this will make you fell better the keepping it inside.
It sounds like paranoid schizophrenia..however they are so many different kinds of mental illness. I can't believe you have went this long without seeing someone. Please go to the doctor and he will send you to someone who can help you and get you on meds to help you live a normal life. hang in there and know you are not alone! Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net