Sunday, October 25, 2009

I've changed !!?

When I was younger I was always positive, loved people, life and being out. In the last couple years even my Husband agrees I've changed. It's as if I have lost faith in man kind. I've been screwed over so many times by jobs people and loved ones.I never had much family help.The people I have met recently are all just users and constantly pester me. Everyone seems to irritated me. I have little paitence for ignorance. My motivation has all but gone. I just can't help but feel there has to be more to life then working cleaning up after children putting up with my husbands crap. I really have given up and have a negitive attitude about so much. If you could have known me before I was the kind of person who would go out of my way just to try to make people smile. Maybe this is an age thing (almost 40) I feel like I'm just done I just don't get any thrill out of life anymore. And I must say it sucks
Answer:
i think most women feel this way at times.its hard being a mother, spouse, homemaker and work at the same time. you can take medication for this...if that is the route you choose. OR
what motivates you, what inspires you- find something in life that your interested in and do it. make time for yourself and let your husband keep the kids.
i love the saying "We create our own happiness" so i guess we better start creating. huh?
ok lady have u eva heard of 'mid-life-crisest'?
you are starting to have the beginning of metapause. thats how is how my sister was also.she was as opposite as night and day.
check in with your doctor .they will run some test to find out if your hormones are lowered any.thats how they do that.
sounds like you need to do something just for youself. Go back to school or take up a hobby for you. I am also in my 40's and I know how you feel. I went back to school and joined the fire dept( of all things) It keeps me feeling in good shape and young. I've been raising 4 kids and husbands (2) of them from 16 yrs old. I finally got some me time and feel much better, try it and maybe your outlook on life will change. good luck!
Sounds like you are depressed. Get a job volunteering at a soup kitchen for the homeless or in a hospital where there are a lot of sick people, then you will find out there are a lot of people worse off than you.
If you are around 40 and have teenagers, they are very depressing to be around because they don't think you have a brain and are so stupid.
Just ignore their rude remarks and by the time they are in their mid twentys they will think you are learning something.
Get around "positive" people. You become like your friends and they will help you. Go to a church and possibly join up with the choir, Bible study, or volunteer to teach Sunday school. The little kids are really fun and want to learn.
Maybe you need to change jobs to get some new friends or something you like to do more.
Maybe you need to go to a counselor, they can help you search your heart and soul so you can find out what you really need and want in your life.
Yuor problem is that you are taking things far to literally. I'm not trying to get on your case but you need to calm down.
1. Cleaning up after your children. Your children I assume are at a young age where they are not taking on many responsibilities. This will soon change and you will be able to have them doing all the work such as washing dishes etc.
2. By working, you are preparing a life i nthe future that you can relax in and stop to smell the roses every once in awhile. Lifei s hard now but work eventually peters out and you can have time to your husband and yourself.
3. Putting up with your husbands "crap" Your husband might be going through the same things you are. It's time for you to start to help each other out and lessen each other's problems.
4. Right now you are aging, You need time to yourself for things you enjoy, schedule an outing with friends or family outing and have a good time bowling, going to movies and other things.
You mentioned that you used to go out of your way to make others smile. Right now you need to make yourself smile and get back to that.
Finally with closing I have to tell you not to give up! Life get's so much better after mid-life and you just need to hold on to what is good and get by. Good luck with life! 鈽?
You are at an age of change now when you stop to look back over the past 40 years and wonder about the future. I can tell you this because I have been there.
There comes a time when enough is enough and you stand up for yourself. It sounds like you have made it through that change. Don't let anyone use you, ever...stand up for yourself.
I can tell you things do get better. You get to the point where so much of what has gone on in the past just does not matter any more. And you can find the happiness you are searching for...it is closer than you think. If you just realize that you make your own happiness...and no one else can make it for you.
When your children have children of their own, then you will find that complete happiness and love, again.
Begin by becoming your own best friend..When you look in the mirror, tell yourself how lovely you are. Think good things about yourself, stop dwelling so much on the negative and concentrate on the positive. Pull yourself out of that rut. You still have friends and people that love you.Stop worrying about what people say about you because people that truly know you know better. But remember first you MUST become your own best friend. Because believe me if you don't like yourself, no one else is going to like you either.
Okay that has its reasons and you can see here the handling http://dianetics.bridgeinc.us/pages/what...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net