Saturday, October 31, 2009

Man with cancer, no insurance transfers to Moffitt Cancer Center?

I can't understand this.He lived in N.C. has started his treatments here, no money, no insurance,yet now I hear that he has transferred all his medical records to Moffit Cancer Center, one of the BEST in the country in Florida to be with the woman that he cheated on me with. This man has severe mental problems[possible sociopath ,narcisstic, passive aggressive] Real good at lying and 'sucking' ppl in. How can this be done?
Answer:
I would guess that since it is a Research Hospital he may have qualified for a clinical trial there.
The rest of the information pertaining to his behavior is irrelevant.
http://www.moffitt.usf.edu/
I'm so sorry for what you've been through.

Could it be that he got into a clinical trial? he wouldn't have to pay and they might actually compensate him if he did that.
He's a liar and I say he's up to no good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net