Saturday, October 31, 2009

Live or Die?

This is not a sad quesion!
Answer:
Suicide

First, let me say, “Ignore the rude, angry, ugly people!” like the awful one above.

Next, from someone who tried suicide many, many times and always survived, it is not worth it. If life is awful, depressing, or whatever, we are not let out so easily. There's always another way. And what we have to face after an attempt can make things a lot worse!

Suicide is a selfish act that harms everyone around us. My cousin overdosed in my daughter’s bed and she found him, leaving her, me, and many others to suffer! My brother’s death at 29 caused his sons to become alcoholics and made others angry and hate him. It took me years to recover and my sister still hasn't. My brother’s wife shot herself after years of drinking, drugs, and self abuse due to guilt she felt over his death. The ugly devastation left behind is NO joke.

I understand suicide. I attempted it many times, and believe me, it can really screw up your life! A man at the hospital my sister worked at recovered from a gunshot to the head… but not wholly. He knows he was once normal, but he’s not anymore. He will never leave the mental hospital and suffers knowing this and that he did it to himself. The reason I would not attempt it again is because I found that others you love might follow because you have given them permission and a way of escape.

Those that want people to suffer (i.e., I'll kill myself and then they'll be sorry!), are extremely selfish and childish. Those trying to find a way out of an ugly situation, need to seek another path. If you are looking for an escape, believe me, that's NOT the way. It only makes things worse. Trust me, I know. Find a way to face your problem or find another solution, Love. Suicide is a long-term solution to a short-term problem. This too shall pass. If you try, you CAN make your life better. There are many dedicated people who are more then willing to help.

There is good advice on this Q%26A page dealing with depression…
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...

Good Luck And Take Care, Love. You Are Not Alone!
live as long as you can!
live
Live and make the most off it
live UNTIl you die - perferably of natural causes!
Live! Oh won't you let me live!?
Live
If this is not a sad question, wot sort od question is it?
y?
live.. without a doubt. You are such a long time dead life should be lived to its fullest
A few years back, I used to think, every day, die.
Not anymore. Got stronger!
live and when the times comes die.
Live Forever

Until I Die
Live
Live then die that's how it works...Stop asking silly sad questions and get on with living... Cad has now wasted 30 seconds of his life on you...Bye...
When it's your time to go, It's your time to go.
live, till death comes for me.
The dead only know one thing, ALIVE IS BETTER!!
Live.
Live or Die, is that the question! Live of course, we all die soon enough.
We'll all die sooner or later. Sometimes I wish my time would come sooner than later. Then I think about my kids and pull myself back from the brink...so far.
Both! Each in their time...Live each day as though you will die tomorrow and living will be even more rewarding! Plus, you never know--you may just die tomorrow!
Listen to eudoras advice if its that bad you want to die its not going to get worse it can only get better .life is precious i know because i nearly died after an accident and i was in a mess for a long long time and at times i thought i couldnt take living in pain any longer (physical and mental) and at times i`ve even wished the hospital had left me to die But its not right to put the suffering on other people if its that bad theres help out there and you have to tell someone .you might not feel like it now but life is worth living
Die for me sorry. I'm sick of this world %26 everyday I count the days until I die...no joke but this is life %26 have to fight.
Live!
If you look around you , there is a lot to live for.
eudora said it all please leave a thought for the people who are left behind. I am a mother whos 26yr old son is in hospital with the same thoughts.
Humans are meant to live. Even in the afterlife...
live

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net