Sunday, October 25, 2009

I've never or rarely had a dream without a tornado or nuclear catastrophe since I was 13, what does this mean?

I always have these weird dreams where theres a tornado or a nuclear explosion. I've had them ever since I was 13. It doesn't affect me when I wake up, and I'm not scared, I'm only flustered in my dreams and when I wake up I'm just emotionally indifferent. They are in complete color and everything and I never have ANY control, just like all the other of my dreams. I apparently can't run I can only walk away and it makes my muscles itch when I wake up, thats the only effect the dreams have. But yeah ._. What could this mean?
Answer:
Not to be negative, but most recurring dreams reflect a feeling or event that is traumatizing in some way. It sounds like it represents some time when you felt like everything was ripped out from under you and destroyed and you were helpless to stop it. The numbness is you shutting down your emotions related to this event or time. It might be helpful to ask friends who knew you then or family if there was some major occurance or disruption to your life or family ie, divorce, death, etc.
Hope this helps. Blessings.
maybe you have too much turmoil in your life? or not enough to keep your mind occupied on real situations that pertain to you. just a guess.
idk... I often fantasize about what it would be like to go thru a nuclear catastrophe living soo close to NYC and all. Since 9/11 I have had dreams also so don't feel alone. But dreams are your mind thinking and wondering. Even tho your dreams aren't GOOD for say, it means your brain likes to make stories up, and these dreams of your seem a good workout for your brain. Given your dreams contain I would asume you think of these things often while not alseep?

Sorry to be of no help tho.. just my .2's
Dreams usually parallel occuring circumstances in your life outside of the dreamworld. Notice the similarities of your loss of control this could represent the problem or troubles you have encountered. The walking instead of running could be the way you choose in dealing with the situation. Maybe you walk away from things that leave you without control. So you might lay under the radar until people forget your involvement or just procrastinate. It is this unresolved status that has left you with that sam tingling feeling in your consciousness.
i dream of tornados a lot too. I'm either trying to run away from them and i cant run (i end up turning in circles) or right when the tornados smell the people who are running and choose which ones they want to take...they never take me.


Tornados mean that you are in a situation where you feel overwhelved, stressed, and the feeling that you have no control. you said it started when you were 13. Whas there something serious that happend when u turned 13?
I can usually pin these dreams down to anxiety. In my war dreams, I am usually searching for my Wife and daughter.
I don't know the answer but it's freaky cause that is what my dreams are about. It's odd cause there is a strange peace about them at least for me. One other one is lightining. Do you like storms? I do, I don't like the idea of a nuclear detonation BUT I do like explosions. I wish you could reply. Oh well don't be concerend..but I am glad I am not the only one!
i think you have a gift. now its up to you in how you use your gift. once you realize its a gift dont fight it just except it. my suggestion would be to write the dreams down they might help you someday.
You are trying to control something in your life that you cannot control. You need to figure out what it is. That or ... and I am being totally serious here... you are meant to be a meteorologist or a news person so that you can help to warn people about impending disasters. Good luck with your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net