Saturday, October 31, 2009

Man what is wrong w/ me?

I ask a question, then get scared that I asked the question, so I delete it, then get scared that I deleted it. Then I think of everything that happened during the day and get scared about it.

In fact, this question scares me. I had this happen yesterday, and I ate a tiny bit of meat and suddenly did not care about anything. But trust me, I am far from malnourished. I am OVERnourished and I need to lose weight before I become overweight.

What is my problem? And before you tell me to take meds for this, don't, b/c I am scared of them, too! I will take one and get scared it will poison me or stop my heart or breathing.
Answer:
I'm still trying to figure out what your question is because you go from
1. "getting scared that you asked the question so you end up deleting it"
to
2. "I need to lose weight before I become overweight".

For problem number 1, I say don't sweat the question. The worst that can happen is that someone is in a bad mood and reports you for something, but that is nothing because the "someone" was probably a trouble maker and good outweighs bad.

For problem number 2, I would suggest going to your doctor for a regular checkup. He could check to see if you are over-weight; if not he could give you some advice of how to stay healthy, that might include a appointment with a dietitian or nutritionist to give you advice on healthy eating, snacking, etc.

About meds, I am with you on that, if you can keep from taking them I recommend that, but there are some things that require medicine. (ex: I am an epileptic and when I don't take my meds I have seizures).
About "...I will take one and get scared it will poison me or stop my heart or breathing", pharmaceutical companies take precautions against anyone tampering with the bottle or package.
Headache pills - if the headache can be gotten rid of just by taking a little nap and you don't have anything better to do, by all means skip the headache pills and take the nap.

But in the end I would like to tell you that you don't need to be scared because God is waiting next to you waiting for you to call on Him You don't need to worry about anything because He is handling everything for you.

Smile, God loves you.
Wow...that is serious. sounds like you are neurotic and paranoid...get help right away. that is scary.
Maybe you should go get some counseling or see a therapist for this issue. Sounds kinda serious. It would be sad to have your whole life revolving around this.
you are going to have to eat sometime =try little bites of stuff that you can keep in the fridge and see if this helps
it could be OCD, or it could be anxiety. you should check it out...but i don't think that it's too serious.
could be symptoms of hypocondriacy.
Go to a counceler...or just relax
go see your doctor this is serious stuff he will make some tests give you your medication and make you feel all better
If I would you I'd go see a couselor. I have one and he's great to talk to. Good luck! :)
you should really not be so stressed and if you cant remember things write them on post- it notes
don't be so afraid
life is abuot taking risks!
Yea. You should try seeing a therapist. I'm not being rude when i say that.

Try talking to a friend, family member, or a doctor. You need to work this thru.

I have a problem like that too, i get scared in every sittuation becasue im scared i could get hurt or die. It takes me hours to fall asleep at night because im so scared.
Med's really helped me though, and i was scared to take them at first, but its ok.

Just trust the doctors.

I hope it all works out!
Good luck!
Maybe you have been gulity or have brain damage or somthing
What are you really afraid of? Death or life, maybe both, but the same solution applies: realize you're going to die and everyone and everything you see is temporary, then live your life.
go to a therapist and tell him ur problems, it sounds really serious the way u tell it, and make sure to take deep breathes when u get scared of something.
You need to see a psychologist (no seriously; they are professionals and you can trust them; if they say that you should be on some meds to equalize the chemicals in your brain, they know exactly what to give you, and don't worry about your heart stopping or anything, like I said before, they are professionals! You need to take care of yourself!
You may have generalized anxiety disorder which can cause people to worry constantly about things that others would find unimportant. Here's a webpage with some info:
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/healthinformatio...

Also, eating may be a way of coping with anxiety for you.
It may seem scary to talk about this with someone, but in the end it will be worth it. Good Luck!
yeah this sounds a lot like me. I always have to go back to make sure I didn't forget to lock the door or make sure I didn't forget something. I hate having to ask questions and I never take medicine because of the poison thing. It's something with depression, ocd, and lots of stress.
It may be anxiety, anxiety is an unpleasant state that involves a complex combination of emotions that include fear, apprehension, and worry. It is often accompanied by physical sensations such as heart palpitations, nausea, chest pain, shortness of breath, or tension headache. If you have any of these symptoms you should go to a doctor IMMEDIATELY!!
First of all .. Slow down.. Stop being crazy about food... Eat when your hungry and don't when your not... PERIOD.

As for the medication.. YOur right.. Its poison...Stay far away from doctors trying to put you on any medication..
Go to the doctor any doctor and try to forget it by enjoying yourself and do something that u will forget it by watching movies or go to the places you want to go just dont do that thing or you will forever suffer in hell
YOUR GIVEING FEAR TO MUCH POWER ...DONT LET IT DESTROY YOUR LIFE...take control of it now!
Are you scared that you asked this question? Sounds like high anxiety to me. You might want to see a mental health therapist about that.
Practise one of the 5 relaxation methods on page 2 at http://www.ezy-build.net.nz/~ (.net.nz/~shaneris) Eat a balanced diet, exercise daily, and drink at least 8 large glasses of water daily, and one 20 mns before a meal.
If your're scared of something, do you KNOW it's irrational or valid to be scared? If you know your being irrational than say 'f it' and do it. Sounds simple, but you can be in peace quickly if you just actually say 'f it' and just do it anyway. For instance, if you want to order a pizza but are afraid of one of the olives is really a cockroach. Just say 'f it' and eat it anyway. It won't hurt you to eat it, so eat it. Ask, Joe Rogan...he'll say it's ok. (Fear Factor host)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net