Sunday, October 25, 2009

I've fallen into a deep dpression . . . what do i do?

i want someone to cheer me up.
i dont want a phone # of someone to call
or an address to go see someone,
i just want a website that will make me think of what's important in life
or
some to answer this question w/ something to help me.
im sick of crying every night.
im too young to be depressed,
im 13.
i want to get out of depression b4 it ruins my life.
it's unhealthy to be as depressed as i am.
at school i just want to sit in the corner and
cry.
i know why im depressed.
i cant get rid of it though.
im depressed cuz my life is great
but my last life was greater,
ever since i moved to jr. high.
i got more friends
but i a LOT of my old ones
i miss my teachers,
i miss everything i had.
im about to cry just writing this.
please, I NEED HELP!!
Answer:
aww.. theres no age for depression and you can't control if you have it or not t. all you can do is try and get help before you get into a deeper hole and yes I totally know its easier then said then done. Talk to someone you trust like an adult to get some help
There is so much excellent help available for depression-I urge you to get help asap. And also remember that good things always come after the bad-so just hang in there,things will get better for you too.
Poor you. Its a good thing u came 4 help b4 you started to the dark side. :( Think of happy times and pray to the LORD. Get in touch with ur freinds and remember what makes yo happy with your new freinds.

Find a best freind to talk to. Don't worry. You will be in my prayers. *opens arms for a hug*. Remember you matter and thanx for asking. also ask parents or counsler for help.
*~luv ya~*
First of all, God is the key. Find a good church that allows you to connect with people in the same age group that can be a great encouragement. Also, try going outside and just enjoying and reminding yourself of all the blessings in your life. I went through a little spell myself and I had to keep reminding myself that there are so many people in other countries that have nothing- not even proper food or shelter. Hope this helps!
Heres a site I think might help you... http://www.lieslnet.com/blog/2006/09/13/...
samething happened when i started highschool i called up old friends, and started excercising it takes your mind off every thing and when you exercise your body releases positive endorphines and these make you feel happy after a week or two you should start to feel better and SMILE :) and just remember that other people feel the same way
It's hard tranisitioning to middle school. I had trouble with it. But you just have to remember that even though you can't go back to those times, you remember them and you cherish them and taht is important. As long as you remember those times, they are always with you. Try looking at it too, that your old life moved into another time. It didn't disappear. It's still there.

And I know you don't want to hear this, but maybe you should try talking to someone. Even if it's just your parents. Talking to someone and telling someone how you feel and listening to them in return really helps. I highly suggest that you talk to someone. It couuld be a friend, a pastor, a school counselor, teacher, parent, or a professional. Whatever you feel comfortable with, but please talk to someone.

And most importantly, always remember that things get better after middle school. Trust me, they do.
Nicole

I'm assuming you're being serious right now. A lot of practical jokers are on this site. Goto walking-wounded.net, or christian-counseling-online.co... or try allaboutgod.com

Here's the deal - whether you believe in God or not, you were created for a purpose, and you're too young to know what that purpose is right now. If you don't believe in God, I suggest you seek Him right now, because a life without God is a life not worth living - think about that! If you came from an amoeba (like atheists think), then you have no purpose in life. All you need to do, right now, is close your eyes and ask Jesus to come into your life. He will! And its a free gift! Please do this now. Take care.
You are growing and any change is life is scary. Talk to your mum, she will try to help you. Have you try to find help at School (school counsellor)?
You have a life ahead of you, young, and new friends, now it is easy to keep in contact with the old ones, why you don't organise a get together (skating, bowling) some activity that you will enjoy (avoid DVD, computer games).
Ask your mum/dad to take you to your GP, he/she might recommend to see a counsellor.
Check this out http://groups.yahoo.com/group/curiousgir...
I was very, very depressed in Jr. high. It was the worst time in my life, but I really wish I had just asked to talk to the counselor or even my mom about it. I don't know why I never did. You just have to make the effort to do it, because they know how hard it is for people your age. Just know life will get better as you get older, no doubt about it!
well ur in very early stage .. as u only 13..
most depression .. cause by lack of excercise .,, living mostly alone in the home .. ..

sitting on the computer for hours .or watching Tv

you can cure ur deperssion .. by playing any outdoor sports not alone .. with ur friends..

talking with ur family ..

do some jokes.. ..

and in last .. the most important thing .. .talk everything u think to ur mom .. . dont put on hold .. say to anybody ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net