Saturday, October 31, 2009

Mad for no reason?

I think i am psycho. I space out alot, and i love to think. Sometimes I run different scenarios in my head of how things could work out or just random stuff. Sometimes i will think of someone (sometimes a really good friend) and they will do something in my imagination that is really bad. Ill actually be overcome with rage and think of hurting them real bad. But then i realize its just a day dream. I am a really mellow person normally, so this is not normal. and i dont treat them any different when i talk to them in real life.

am i just fucked up? whats wrong with me?
Answer:
i dont believe you are fucked up at all i go through that alot as well,just remember were all allowed to process our thoughts in our own ways, no matter how people choose to preceive them
You need to see a mental health professional to discuss your feelings. There are several things that could be causing this, which are very treatable with proper medication. I felt the same things for many years and after treatment I never have those disturbing thoughts any more. It would be irresponsible of anyone to try to diagnose you on Yahoo. There are free mental health clinics, just go talk to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net