Sunday, October 25, 2009

I've lost 26 pounds in less than two weeks. Is weight loss normal with this?

I just started on Cymbalta.
I am very aware that I have no appetite. I mean NONE.
Answer:
I suggest u go to the doctor and explain ur situation cuz this is definitely not normal or healthy.

Hope u get better!

By the way, im a fan of urs. Sawyer ur hot!! J/K : )
This definately isn't normal. I would suggest seeing your doctor. That much weight loss too quickly is not good for you. Odds are it is from the medication.
lay off the meth
No, you need to mention this to your doctor now. Take care.
Definitely not normal to lose that much weight in less than two weeks. Call your doctor.
26 pounds in two weeks or less is way too excessive and unhealthy. Suggest you back off the Cymbalta and try something else safer like pushing back from the table after eating moderate well balanced meals and getting plenty of exercise.
I'm not one to say I told you so, but...."I told you so." You should have taken Prozac. :)

Loss of appetite is normal for this drug, but 26lbs. in 2 weeks is excessive. Remain on it until you get to your Doctor. Many of these drugs require gradual withdrawal, lowering doses, etc. Your Doctor should be monitoring you for the first 12 weeks with Cymbalta. I expect you to call him in the morning, (Monday) and don't delay. (Did I sound like your mama?) lol.

Prozac has fewer side effects. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net