Sunday, October 25, 2009

Last month, I heard about something HORRIFIC that happened. Since then,?

I keep thinking about it and I get VERY upset. It is SO horrible, I don't want to tell anyone because I'm afraid they will have the same reaction. It was an offense against a child. The murderers are in jail. I keep thinking I wish I could go hurt them. How do I get these thoughts out of my head?
Answer:
I think any 'human' would have the same reaction as you. Anything that would harm a child isn't human in my opinion. They are sick animals. However...we can only protect our own and do our very best as we possibly can. Thank God they got caught are are jail. YOU don't need to hurt them; they are getting along just 'fine' in jail...I know in jail they really 'frown' on these animals that hurt kids. Trust me; they're getting theirs.
whenever these thoughts come across your mind try and think of something else or do an activity that will deter you form thinking about these awful thoughts.
I feel the same way about a lot of crimes. This recent V Tech **** angers me. I HATE stupid people, and even thought i feel that I am the only one capable of giving them the proper justice, I am not! God will punish them, now you just have to take a step back and realize that you cannot make it right.
I am so sorry.
The only way to get a thot out of your head is to distract yourself.Think about how dirty the kitchen floor is and go mop. Think about spring and how the flowers are growing.
I am not saying never think of this, but when you do, offer up a prayer for her to whomever you pray to and ask God to welcome this child.You will feel better each time you pray for her/him.I am sure this child has forgotten all about it and is playing with the other playful little spirits. Don't dwell on it Tina. They will get theirs in the long run.You can be sure of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net