Sunday, October 25, 2009

Just looking for other people with anxiety and panic attacks to chat with, serious replys only?

Hello, I have anxiety and panic attacks and also depression and I am looking for other people who might be going through the same thing. If you would like to talk email me at chilledsession@aol.com or i am also on AIM my screen name is chilledsession. People who are serious only please.
Answer:
Web chats, blogs, etc., may be a good way to "get a grip," but I'll give you one that's even better. Consult with a therapist or local hospital or maybe even your regular doc and ask about a local group of people who get together on a regular basis to discuss their affliction. The group is usually limited to panic people only and whatever you say in the group STAYS in the group. Topics can include meds you're taking, your therapy, and control methods you use. Great support. I know -I had panic and was a member of such a group, from which came life-long friendships.
hey, i have anxiety and panic attacks too. i don't think i have depression, although my parents think so. i'll IM you sometime. =)
message me at jensmithlpn@yahoo.com. or e-mail me. ive suffered from panic attacks since 19 and now im 27 so i have lots of experience. id love to chat!
Feel free to get in touch with me if you ever need someone to talk to. I have been dealing with all the same things as you, and never mind chatting with someone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net