Saturday, October 31, 2009

Mading depression is there help?

I live in a rural town and have litte funds to travel far. i feel i need meds and counseling the closest city is 30 miles plus i have no Insurance to pay for meds and counseling . so my depression keeps getting the best of me. if some on has and idea let me know. thanks
Answer:
We live in a rural town in the south and my son is a therapist in a Comprehensive Mental Health Clinic. It is free, the meds are free, the therapy is free also. All you have to do is get there. If your depression is getting worse, check out the free mental health resources near you. They are everywhere now. If you need mental health help, it is there, just ask for it.
i understand the not being able to afford meds or counseling. if you have a serious friend.. you can always talk to them.. if they pay attention and dont think that your going crazy. If you dont want to talk to you friends about it.. There is always blogging website.. blogger.com. myspace.com places like that.. to where you can get everything off your mind.. you just have to type it out. or write things down in a journal. it helps. it takes time. but to just get things off of your mind. is what helps the most
I offer my counsel, it is free. Contact centaur1122 on Yahoo! Messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net