Saturday, October 31, 2009

Linden Method?

Is this lame or is it effective? can anyone email me there version haha...its pretty expensive for someone who hasn't been able to leave their house to work.
Answer:
The Linden Method was a complete waste for me. You will find he only repeats what is commonly found freely on the internet. No special tricks up his sleeve. It is pricey but I was lucky enough a friend gave it to me as a gift. So it was not my own money wasted.

Many different approaches to treat panic help people. What works for one may not the next. But he is not saying anything that is not found by people just reading up on it on the net, it was a let down and a rip off. I will most likely try to donate my set of CDs and the "book" to my new local library.
whats that?
I wanted to try it as well but it was too expensive. I used this movie called the secret as a treatment option. Have you seen it yet?? It is phenominal. I have bad anxiety and it helped me out so much.
I used Linden method to cure myself, my cousin and my father of panic attacks and severe anxiety. You will revisit them several times over the years but eventually you will not need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net