Sunday, October 25, 2009

Keep my body fit, but i got million things to do?

i need advices, i want to keep my body fit but as a matter of fact i dont even have time to exercise.. im a student, my study push me real hard to do many things.
heres my activity.. i wake up at 5am, got in campus at 8-9.. classes finished at 3-4pm.. i got home at 5-6 or sometimes at 7pm.. (my home is far away from campus and the traffic is unbelievable!)
i got home and do my homework, and trust me.. none of these homework could be finished in less than 5 hours! so many task, assignment, project!
i always sleep up to 1 am the next day.. (thats the fastest)
and.. do the same activities again! i have my day off at tuesday, sat, and sunday... but these day is filled with homework too!
beside the crazy schedulle.. i found my sely on pressure everyday, problems, at camps, my private life, and other stuff that need attention..
now i feel really tired! today i had nosebleed..
gosh..
thankyou for read, i hope you guys can give me any advice..
Answer:
Most people find it difficult to look at all they are having to do and see a way to add anything. They are overwhelmed already and just cannot take one step forward to add something else. Begin to look at one thing at a time. You have to put yourself first if you are to be your best at anything you do.

Next day off from the regular routine, get some sort of exercise in first thing in the day. Even if it is just a 20 minute walk it is a start. Don't try to add everything at once. Just take it one step at a time. Don't give up or beat yourself up if you miss a day. Just do the best you can to get some exercise in on Saturday, Sunday and Tuesday.

You will begin to have more energy and feel better soon. I recommend either running, walking or biking so that you are doing this outside. Being outside has a more stress reducing affect on you. As you can, add exercise on your other days of the week. I know you don't feel you will ever be able to at this point, but trust me you will.

The exercise and stress reducing effect will allow you to see more clearly and focus better. This will allow you to complete your work more quickly and therefore create more time for you. Just trust that all this is true and move forward with this one step at a time.

Do not try to look at everything and how it all fits together. You do not have the clarity to see that right now without being overwhelmed. You can do it. I have no doubt about that.
ok -if me a single mom of two kids who gets up at 5 am also everyday -works 6 days a week at a full time job,takes care of a house with two acres,pays bills ,coaches both of my kids soccer teams,pays all the bills,helps kids with all their homework ,field trips birthday parties plus many more things -can find 1 hour to exercise u can too-if u are motivated to do it
well,thats life grl,
njoy nd move on.
ok when you have to drive home in traffic you could be spending that time in the gym and then when you are done at the gym and ready to go home the commute should be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net