Sunday, October 25, 2009

Just fear?

well... This is a question about 2 phobias.
1. when I see a spider, I`m a little unpacient and I call mum or dad to kill it. When it`s on me, I scream very much and I tell the others around me to take it from my body. Am I arahnofobic? (I don`t know if this word exists in english to express the excessive fear of spiders)
2. I`m afraid of death. I`m very afraid of it, because I don`t know what happends after u die. Is this normal?
Sorry if the question are stupid.
Answer:
No to the first question. Yes to the second.

A phobia is not a simple fear. I don't like spiders on me either, ick. A phobia is excessive, however. A person with a phobia will go to extremes to avoid whatever it is they are afraid of. They may have elaborate rituals to avoid it (someone driving miles out of their way to avoid a bridge, for example). They will experience extreme anxiety when they think about a situation where they may be confronted with their fear. This does not describe how you feel about spiders.

Fear of death is very common. Talking to someone about your fears may be helpful. Seeking someone spiritual may help.
it is normal to have that kind of fear, but it is very serious such as you think about it all the time, then you will need to see a psychologist
lol it not stupid question, i think it funny.. but hey ur not only one who are afraid of spider.. im hell afraid of spider too cause i think they are ugly! LOL...im afraid of bees, swap, spiders.
the death one is normal i fear it myself... and the spider one yah normal my cusins would scream when they seen one.. me i just step on the spider..
Next when you see spider,take a broom and kill the spider at a single stroke good girl, and tell me what happened.?
Once you have died u have no pain or any sensation, death is common to all, so it is not a phobia, it is truth that you to admit as a brave (girl) all the best.
I think it's pretty normal to not want spiders on you. They scare the crap out of me when they surprise me. Like all of a sudden one is crawling on the couch next to me or something but if I see if coming I'm not freaked out. You can not like spiders and not have a phobia of them.

Death is a little scary too. I recommend you learn what you can about what others believe about life after death or not and then decide what you believe. Personally, I believe in a wonderful life after death. I believe we're reunited with our families and that things are pretty nice. I look forward to dying so I can see my mom, dad, and other loved ones again. Not like I want to die or anything but when it comes, it;s ok. Decide what you believe and come to terms with it, whatever it is.
Spiders? U either love them or hate them, doesnt mean your weird most poeplea are scared of them, i think its normal.
And death? Im sure almost everyone is curoius about what happens when you die, but unfortunently no one will ever know, dont be worried about dying, look forward to the life you have, just think that your invincerble, like your never going to die, Even the truth is that one day will. Just remain positive and try and think about other things
You could have arachnophobia. Because arachnophobia is the number 1 phobia reported in america.
I can relate to your fear of death. I fear it so much i can barely stand it i dont want to loose my loved ones at all. But think of it this way its going to happen so try to make the best out of life while you have it. Life is but a fragment then its over so lets give it all weve got and take death head on what do ya say kid?
Listen you either believe there is an infinite gas or an Infinite God which if you believe in evolution only then you can believe einstein when he said that humans experience an afterlife. Energy becomes weak but never cease to exist so no matter what you would continue on after death. If you believe in God then you really dont have anything to worry about. But as for there being nothing after death i dont believe that. Also if you want to ease you fears some read the book Old souls its scientific evidence of reincarnation. But i really hope you over come this fear because it can consume your life and life is too short to waste ya know. I wish you the best luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net