Sunday, October 25, 2009

Lamictal, Lexapro and Risperdal?

Last year, I was diagnosed with severe depression and PTSD, and I was prescribed those three medications. They worked, but they turned me into a zombie. Which one is the likely culprit because I hate being a huge paperweight?
Answer:
I took Risperdal and it make me really tired and zombieish, it also made me really shaky and sorta dizzy. I am now taking lamictal and it is doing really good! I'm liking it!
It;s not the lamictal as my son which is 10 is on that one.he;s on 2 others and it sure makes him forget alot.he was hearing bad voices to harm people and self and he;s back to almost normal' whatever normal is,,,if you are on them or want to again' the doctor will tell you what pill does what and has this or that side effects,,,good luck
Its not Lexapro. I take it and I am fine. Maybe your doses are too high for each.
For me it was the Risperdal. It did just that, turn me into a zombie. I couldn't think clearly or quickly and nothing I read registered so school was hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net