Sunday, October 25, 2009

Know any resources for methadone? I'm almost panic stricken!?

The only 2 methadone clinics in Indiana are 80 miles round trip for me. I have to drive there every day. That's $20 gas everyday right off the bat. Then, the medication costs $12 a day. That's $896 a month. I can't afford it. I can't cold-turkey it either. I've tried for 8 years. Can anyone offer me any help or suggestions?
Answer:
Ask your Doctor about this alternative to methadone it's called Suboxone its not addictive and is administered in the privacy of a private doctor and/or many local clinic's in some markets. Look it up on the www.suboxone. -Furthermore, you must not give up hope, you can't do anything focusing on all of your compliants.
Your addiction is more of a problem than trying to figure out where to get the methadone. I know this may not sound right to you now, especially because I'm sure you are just wanting to know how to get your next fix. You need to get into a rehabilitation program as soon as possible. There have got to be resources in your area to turn to. If you don't know how to get in touch with them, go to your local hospital and see if they can get you connected into a rehab facility. Explain your desperation to them, and how you need a change from what you are doing. Please do this soon before you do something desperate or stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net